Logos Public Charter School is a tuition-free Oregon public school sponsored by the Medford 549C School District. Students from Jackson and Josephine counties are welcome to attend.
We are accepting applications for K – 12 enrollment. We follow Oregon law regarding placement using the lottery process detailed in ORS 338.125. While we try to get everyone in as quickly as possible, there is no guarantee how long it will take until placement.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year on June 1st, 2018.
Birth certificate, immunization records and transcripts (high school only)
Copy of a parent’s current driver’s license/photo ID
Current IEP – if special education student or current 504 plan – if applicable.
Any other pertinent information – adoption, custody and/or guardianship papers
Before enrolling with Logos, please attend an Informational Meeting that explains our program. All informational meetings are held at Logos Public Charter School, located at 400 Earhart Street Medford, OR 97501
K-6 Informational Meetings
K-6 Informational Meetings will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019 @ 9:30 a.m.
Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly at 9:30 a.m. K-6 students do not need to sign up to attend an Informational Meeting.
7-12 Informational Meetings
7-12 Informational Meetings will be held as follows: Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly on the hour. Students or parents arriving late will be invited to the next informational meeting.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m.
SIGN-UP FOR 7-12 INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS HERE (Required to attend)
All 7-12 students must sign up for an Informational Meeting.
Both parent and student are required to attend the 7 – 12 Informational Meeting.
If you have signed up for an informational meeting but are unable to attend, please let us know as spaces fill up quickly.
Parents/legal guardians have the right to:
- request and inspect your child’s record
- request to amend the record if you believe it is inaccurate
- disallow any disclosures of directory information
- file a complaint with the US Department of Education regarding the school’s failure to comply with FERPA