"Doing the ordinary extraordinarily well."
Here's list of our current Logos vendors.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Logos Public Charter School.
Start the process:
Please read our Vendor Requirements before applying for vendor status.
Complete a Logos contract and send it to 400 Earhart St., Medford OR 97501 or email it to David Blauser, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 Logos contract
If you are a new vendor, please enclose one of the following:
1. Copy of business license -or-
2. Copy of instructor's high school diploma and proof of 5+ years experience –or-
3. Instructor or professional license.
1. Submit a Progress Report monthly (either to the student to give to their Education Specialist (teacher) or to the school when you submit your invoice.) Logos Progress Report
2. Submit an invoice at the end of the month after services are rendered. The Logos invoice is preferable, but if you have your own method of billing, please feel free to submit your statement of billing instead. We will remit payment on the first Friday of the month. Logos Sample Invoice
Note that ALL contracts expire at the end of the school year on June 30th.
David Blauser, CPA, Business Manager