Logos Public Charter School is a tuition-free Oregon public school sponsored by the Medford 549C School District. Students from Jackson and Josephine counties are welcome to attend.
For enrollment, please bring to the Informational Meeting :
Birth certificate, immunization records and transcripts (high school only)
Copy of a parent’s current driver’s license/photo ID
Current IEP – if special education student or current 504 plan – if applicable.
Any other pertinent information – adoption, custody and/or guardianship papers
Before enrolling with Logos, please attend an Informational Meeting that explains our program. All informational meetings are held at Logos Public Charter School, located at 400 Earhart Street Medford, OR 97501
K-6 Informational Meetings
K-6 Informational Meetings will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 @ 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 @ 11:30 a.m.
Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly on the hour. K-6 students do not need to sign up to attend an Informational Meeting.
7-12 Informational Meetings
7-12 Informational Meetings will be held as follows: Please arrive several minutes early; we start promptly on the hour. Students or parents arriving late will be invited to the next informational meeting.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 @ 1:00 p.m.
SIGN-UP FOR 7-12 INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS HERE (Required to attend)
All 7-12 students must sign up for an Informational Meeting.
Both parent and student are required to attend the 7 – 12 Informational Meeting.
If you have signed up for an informational meeting but are unable to attend, please let us know as spaces fill up quickly.
Parents/legal guardians have the right to:
- request and inspect your child’s record
- request to amend the record if you believe it is inaccurate
- disallow any disclosures of directory information
- file a complaint with the US Department of Education regarding the school’s failure to comply with FERPA